Dental Surgery Assistant
- Provide clinical support to our dentists and operations team as and when needed.
- Provide four-handed dental assistance to our clinicians when delivering dental treatment
- Maintain hygiene and sterility standards of instruments, equipment, and materials
- Manage dental material stock inventory
- Provide basic dental laboratory support eg casting of impressions etc
- Provide administrative support to the team.
- Answer phone calls, attend to inquiries and feedback on dental services and provide good customer service
- Minimum one year experience in clinical dentistry or healthcare setting
- Education: Possess a minimum GCE ‘N’ Level Certificate or Certificate of Dental Assisting or equivalent training in Dental Therapy/ Dental Hygiene
EXPECTED BEHAVIOR TRAITS
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good service attitude and customer-oriented
- Able to work as a team
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Dynamic, confident and out-going
We have full-time positions available. Will consider part-time and contract workers as well.
Interested applicants may send us your detailed resume including your current and expected salary and availability.